Still more London- (Ripleys & Madame Tussaud's)

Ben & Ben 10
Ben

Ben, Robert Downey Jnr, Nicholas

Arnold Schwarzenneger and Ben

Iain & Marilyn Monroe




Iain & an "All Black" (can't remember who)!

For Cheryl.....- you must agree that Peter looks better than the wax George?! I was patiently waiting to have MY photo taken with George but ladies kept beating me to it. Finally Nicholas lept up to the front of the queue and had his photo taken.

Nicole and Iain

Picture made from gumballs (Ripleys)



Nicholas in the giant rocking chair ( Ripleys)

Picture made from postage stamps
Car covered with Swarovski crystals - ooh la la

Read Users' Comments (7)

7 Response to "Still more London- (Ripleys & Madame Tussaud's)"

  1. Barbara, on April 23, 2010 at 7:09 AM said:

    I'm first to comment this time - sorry Kirsty I know this is usually your spot. Ben, I didn't know who Ben10 was but the girls filled me in. Ben 10 looks like your cartoon body double. The wax figures look really good. Were some better than others? Ripleys Believe it or not - What if you don't believe it?? What then? But seriously the photos are great and I love things like the gumball picture - who would do that?

  2. Kirsty, on April 23, 2010 at 5:33 PM said:

    Yes Barb you beat me to it!!!

    Where's Iain got his hand with Marilyn!?!?!! Both their faces give it away!!!
    Can't wait to hear all about this in detail when you get home.

  3. Anonymous, on April 24, 2010 at 2:46 PM said:

    hey ebn its sean i got dsi in holidays

  4. Anonymous, on April 24, 2010 at 2:46 PM said:

    hey ebn its sean i got dsi in holidays

  5. Anonymous, on April 24, 2010 at 2:46 PM said:

    hey ben its sean igot dsi on holidays

  6. marion, on April 24, 2010 at 4:00 PM said:

    At last I have been ableto look at these photos. I have been trying for two days...refreshing etc. I think Peter will be very pleased to hear that you think he looks better than George. Photos are great! yes Kirsty I was thinking the same! Iain, does the wind blow her skirt up every now and then? You must have had so much fun. Hi Ben, was the pout for real or fun?
    Christina I have been talking with Kirstine and she had just been and had the ultimate culinary experience at Shannon Benett's French Rest. in Melbourne.
    I have told her about the cooking class. So looking forward to all of the stories.

  7. marion, on April 24, 2010 at 4:03 PM said:

    Sorry Nicholas I meant to ask, what has been your favourite so far?

    ps have a nice lamb bone for Spike