Harry Potter tour

Some photos from the Harry Potter tour - these scenes were featured in the various Harry Potter movies. Really interesting to learn some of the 'behind the scenes' tricks! Maybe you recognise some of these scenes? I need to watch the movies properly to see them myself/








Read Users' Comments (5)

5 Response to "Harry Potter tour"

  1. Kirsty, on April 22, 2010 at 8:05 AM said:

    Here I am first again!!!!
    We all know platform 9 and three quarters!!! I'll have to show the girls those shots of the boys trying to go thru!!!

  2. Kirsty, on April 22, 2010 at 8:07 AM said:

    PS: looks like the weather is good....you don't look too rugged up!!!

  3. Barbara, on April 22, 2010 at 8:39 AM said:

    I love Platform 9 3/4.

  4. The Joy of Nesting, on April 22, 2010 at 11:55 AM said:

    It looks like the whole famdamily is having way to much fun!!!

    I've been thinking about you guys all week!! Wondering if you have been enjoying Paris or stuck in some airport some where in Europe waiting for the ash to clear!!??

    Pattie ;)
    Mazatlan Mx.

  5. China tours, on May 24, 2013 at 1:01 PM said:

    Congratulations for this wonderful reading article. I found it very informative and interesting too, I think you are a brilliant writer. I have bookmarked your blog and will return in the future. I want to encourage you to continue that marvelous work, have a great daytime!I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China and Asia tour packages | China vacation packages